Thursday, 14 May 2009

Ch-ch-changes...

Yes, alright, I've changed the blog. It's relocated here, with a new name. But you see, the old place was created before I'd really felt my way through this blogging lark. When Films Collide was the title of my very first Flick cartoon collection, back in the day, and my original intention was to give the old fella his own home to roam around the web. But everything's moved on now the cartooning bug has struck me again. I'm going through a hugely creative period at the moment, with fresh ideas and projects cropping up everywhere, and I've stuff I want to talk about that's kind of an extension of Toonhound. Hence the new home and title. Now all I have to do is to get writing and drawing and sharing stuff with anyone who might be slightly interested in what I have to say!...

No comments:

Post a Comment